Dr. Nathan Brandon, Psy.D.
As a licensed psychologist, I understand the importance of listening and working collaboratively, so you can overcome the challenges you face.
My work with adults and young adults over the years, combined with my own life experiences, has increased my respect, understanding, and empathy for people’s difficulties. My approach is direct, accepting, and non-judgmental.
I specialize in anxiety therapy and substance use treatment. Additionally, I’m passionate about empowering and helping LGBTQ+ individuals.
- Exploring the Path to Healing: Common Topics in Psychotherapy
- How Does Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Help Anxiety?
- 6 Advantages of Online Counseling: From a California Therapist
- Reclaiming Your Life: Unraveling Anxiety with Professional Therapy in California
- Social Anxiety: What It Is and How to Overcome It