Dr. Nathan Brandon, Psy.D.
As a licensed psychologist, I understand the importance of listening and working collaboratively, so you can overcome the challenges you face.
My work with adults and young adults over the years, combined with my own life experiences, has increased my respect, understanding, and empathy for people’s difficulties. My approach is direct, accepting, and non-judgmental.
I specialize in anxiety therapy and substance use treatment. Additionally, I’m passionate about empowering and helping LGBTQ+ individuals.
- Mindfulness Matters: Harnessing the Power of Present-Moment Awareness to Combat Anxiety
- Understanding and Overcoming Gay Shame: Embracing Self-Acceptance and Healing
- Remembering Your Dreams – A Guide on How to Recall Dreams
- Exploring the Path to Healing: Common Topics in Psychotherapy
- How Does Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Help Anxiety?